In order to protect yourself from hackers, you must think as one.
This training is based on a practical approach of day-by-day situations and it contain labs based on real environments. For the labs, target virtual machines are provided.
The course objective is to help you learn to master the (ethical) hacking techniques and methodology that are used in penetration systems. The course is designed for IT passionate, network and system engineers, security officers.
Below are the main topics, both theoretical and practical, of this course:
Senior Information Security Consultant
I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary. Act as an effective participant in multidisciplinary security project team. -Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking). Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings. - Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated) - Security lab fixed and virtual assets design for different LAN / WAN architectures - Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment - Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of - Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.) - Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures - Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings - Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- Trainer for Web Application Hacking and Network Infrastructure Hacking - Training students for CCNA and CCNA Security Certification - Training NDG Linux Basics - Legal Main Contact - Curriculum Leader
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.