JUST LUNCHED! PROMO PRICE 11€.
REGULAR PRICE 222€!
With virtualization, a single server can host dozens or hundreds of virtual machines running a variety of operating systems, and even hook them together in a virtual network or cloud infrastructure. This practical course shows you how to create a virtual system using the VMware VSphere environment.
You'll find all the information you need to understand, design, and deploy one-without getting overwhelmed with technical detail.
Senior Information Security Consultant
I work in the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary. Act as an effective participant in multidisciplinary security project team. -Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking). Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings. - Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated) - Security lab fixed and virtual assets design for different LAN / WAN architectures - Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment - Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of - Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.) - Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures - Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings - Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- Trainer for Web Application Hacking and Network Infrastructure Hacking - Training students for CCNA and CCNA Security Certification - Training NDG Linux Basics - Legal Main Contact - Curriculum Leader
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- ECSA (EC-Council Security Analyst)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.